Clark finally has his FIRST tooth coming through (and another one right beside it)! I'm particularly thankful for this because I've spent so long guessing as to whether he was teething or not. In other news, his FIRST steps have turned into walking now - he is still very much a crawler but I know he is going to be running around before I can even blink! All these FIRSTS are so much fun! It is just unbelievable to see how quickly little ones grow and develop.
Enjoy the video!
And lastly, as Thanksgiving grows near we are reminded of all the wonderful things we have to be thankful for. This year especially, we are so thankful to have Clark as a part of our family and the gift of parenthood. We are also thankful for the amazing parents, grandparents, sisters, brother-in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that surround us.

No comments:
Post a Comment