Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Clark Morrison Monthly (10)

Here we are, 10 months old today! These past 10 months have definitely gone by so fast, much faster than any other time in my life...oh how I wish I could freeze time! Clark is full of life, very vocal and continues to be "always on the go". He keeps us on our toes without a doubt - we are so in love with our little boy.

In Clark's Words:
-I took my very first step just after my 9 month birthday on 10/23/11, since then I've been taking lots of steps, but not I'm not quite a "walker" yet.
-I still have NO TEETH!
-I'm eating lots of table food now, veggies, mac/cheese, toast, deli meat, etc.
-I'm babbling up a storm, if only mama and dada could understand what I'm saying.

Don't let this first photo fool you, he sat still for about .5 seconds!

Happy 10 Months sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment