Here we are...6 months old! I can hardly believe it was 6 months ago that we welcomed Clark into our world. Each day brings more and more fun as Clark continues to grow and show his personality. I'm sure we'll have many "favorites" but Brian and I definitely feel like this is such a fun age..he is so active, wiggly, giggly, smiley and just plain hilarious! Babies do the funniest things! XOXO, Mama/Dada
In Clark's Words:
-I'm finally making some improvements on my sleeping habits, taking hour + naps during the day and occasionally sleeping through the night.
-I love my excersaucer, but even more I love just "sitting up" and playing with some of my new learning toys mommy and daddy bought me!
-I'm babbling a ton and making lots of funny sounds with my mouth.
-I still love bathtime/storytime
-I'm eating 3 meals a day now and taking 4 bottles a day, drinking 6-8 oz.
-I love it when mommy /daddy take me to the beach!
-I'm obsessed with my sister "Stella" she makes me giggle all the time!
Not crawling yet, but always "on the go"
Doesn't matter what it is, I'll eat it!
No shirt, no shoes, no problem...

No comments:
Post a Comment