Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celebrating Leslie!

We showered the soon to be Mrs. Nichols this past weekend with a monogram shower! It was a wonderful day (minus my party foul-see details below) spent catching up with the bride and visiting with friends. We can't wait for your big day Leslie! Best Wishes as you continue the planning!

The Beautiful Bride

and then, after the shower was over, I had a little accident...

cut my pinky finger on a glass plate as I was washing dishes! Caroline was sweet enough to drive me to the Rocky Mount "QuickCare" to see me through my 4 stitches. The nurse bandaged me in red for the wolfpack (how cute). I made it home to charlotte after I was all fixed up. Thank you again Jrob and CD for being so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got all fixed up and got home to B & C :)! Thank you for all you did this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shower looks beautiful! You didn't tell me bandage is red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the best shower a bride could dream of! Bless your finger! At least it was in spirit of the pack!

    ReplyDelete