January is a special month in our house, Clark and Brian's birthdays are only 15 days apart! This was Brian's second birthday as a daddy! Last year's b-day celebration he had a little newborn in his arms...

This year we have a wild little toddler on our hands! Thank you Brian, for being such a wonderful leader and provider to our little family. Thank you for being the best daddy and husband anyone could ask for. We love you and Happy Birthday!
YOU are our #1!


omgoshhhh i love this... its so so sweet!!!! Happy bday to the best bro n law!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brian!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brian!!!!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across your blog and I have to say your blog is the most ADORABLE blog ever!!! I have a 6 & 9 yrs old and so wish I had thought to do a blog back then...what a great way to capture such special memories...your family is just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHope B had a very happy birthday!!
ReplyDelete