Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clark Morrison Monthly (11)


How have 11 months gone by already?! I can remember coming home from the hospital with our 9.0lb baby boy in our arms like it was yesterday, oh how he has grown. Happy 11 months to you, sweet Clark. You are so full of energy and keep us on our toes. We love your giggle and smile! We love your "baby babbles" - don't have a clue what you are saying, but you sound so certain you are making sense. We love how you are enjoying reading now, grabbing books from your bookshelf and bringing them to us to read is so sweet! We are enjoying every bit of this "First Christmas" with you. What a joyous time to celebrate 11 months of age!

In Clark's Words:
-I'm WALKING everywhere, I walk with my arms out to my sides to help with balance.
-Besides the mama/dada sounds, my first few words have been "Da-ddy" and "Pu-ppy"
-I have 2 bottom teeth finally!
-I love to have mama and dada read to me, my favorite books are "Goodnight Moon", "Pat the Bunny" and "Brown Bear Brown Bear"
-I love to shake my head from side to side and clap my hands
-My favorite foods are strawberries, mac/cheese, waffles, corn/carrots and a new favorite - banana muffins!



xoxo, mama and dada

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe he is going to be 1yrs old next month! What a happy baby boy! Love these updates!

    ReplyDelete