Nine is oh so fine! We are trying to savor all these sweet sweet baby moments as Clark continues to grow so fast. He is now standing all by himself and this makes us happy and sad all at the same time. Happy to see him learning new things, sad because we know in the near future he will likely take steps and become a little walker. The amount of growth that takes place during a child's first year of life is unbelievable. Truly amazing. We love you Clark - happy 9 months!
In Clark's Words:
-I'm still constantly on the go, pull up, sit down, crawl, stand up, crawl, pull up - I don't like to sit still!
-I'm saying "bababa, mamama, dadada, nanana" - I think I'm starting to recognize what "dada" means, I get so excited when dada comes home from work!
-I had my first bite of real table food today - banana pancake! I don't know what to think about eating real food, yet.
-NO TEETH yet!
-My new trick is standing all by myself!
-I know how to make the "touchdown" signal and I'm learning to "clap" (in my own little way).
-I will give "kisses" sometimes - they make mommy so happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment