Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clark Morrison Monthly (8)

Happy 8 months, Clark! This first year of life as parents continues to provide us with the best rewards. We are so incredibly blessed to have sweet baby Clark as our son. I know I've said it before but this age is an absolute blast. Clark is full of personality (see photo above), always on the go and showing off new "tricks" each day. Most recently he started giving us kisses! While he gives them when he wants to they melt our hearts! Here's to you sweet baby!

In Clark's Words:
-I'm an active little man, exploring all the time. I love to sneak over to Stella's water bowl and play, mommy says "no no" when I do that - what does that mean?!?!
-I'm crawling and pulling up very fast these days
-I am enjoying new snacks these days, puffs and yogurt bites even though I still have NO teeth!
-I love going for walks and runs with mama and dada
-I'm taking great naps (much different from my earlier days), 1 morning nap and 1 afternoon nap






No comments:

Post a Comment