Last Sunday during worship, we were told to "come, sit, rest and renew" - I found such comfort in hearing these words. It is so incredibly refreshing to spend some time in God's house each week before our crazy/busy schedule starts all over again! We sang "Everyday" by Lincoln Brewster and I still can't get it out of my head, check it out if you have a moment! Everyday
Speaking of everyday, our little one is into everything these days! He is crawling at the speed of light and pulling up every chance he can get, even doing a little crusin'. I snapped a few pictures of him in action recently...

The Ottoman

The Toy Basket
it melts my heart to see these tiny little feet working so hard!

Look at the precious boy! Wish we could get he and Leighton together- they would have a ball! Thanks for sharing the song :)- it was a good one! See you tomorrow xoxo! Rom
ReplyDeleteLove it! He is getting so big. Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.
ReplyDelete