4 years of marriage is what Brian and I celebrated a few days ago. We attended Mike and Kim's wedding in Jacksonville, FL and decided to make a pit stop on the way down in Savannah, GA for old times sake and to celebrate our anniversary! Brian popped the question at the Westin in the picture below, so we have lots of memories in Savannah. June 2, 2007 was such a special day for us and I am thankful more and more each day for my husband. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him!
Westin Hotel in the background

Husband
An old favorite

Gorgeous Greenery

We dined at "The Chart House"
Mr. & Mrs. Brian Morrison
I don't have any photos from the wedding, but it was held a the Cummer Museum right on the waterway, absolutely stunning views! We had fun catching up with old friends and hanging with our pals the Yows and Olivers! This was also our first time being away from our baby for more than 24 hours, we COULD NOT WAIT to get home to him. We missed his smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment