Friday, April 15, 2011

Clark Morrison Monthly (3)

Happy 3 months to our sweet baby boy! 3 months has brought about lots of personality, I'm sure this is just a small glimpse as to what will come. Clark - we love you to the moon and back!

In Clark's Words:
-I am now rolling over, front to back mostly but I've also had one back to front occasion!
-I've discovered my feet and spend lots of time kicking my legs up trying to catch my toes.
-I'm babbling up a storm, mommy and daddy don't have a clue what i'm saying but I know what I'm talkin' about!
-At my last Dr. appt I was 12lbs and 2 oz - I imagine I'm closer to 13 lbs now
-I'm working as hard as I can to sleep through the night for mommy and daddy, I know they are really tired.
-I still love my playmat and I'm quite the wiggle worm when laying down now.



No comments:

Post a Comment