2 months have come and gone! We've loved every second of parenthood and the love we have for this baby boy is out of this world!
In Clark's Words:
-I'm smiling all the time
-I'm cooing and making sweet sweet sounds for mommy and daddy
-i've discovered my hands...I spend time staring at them and trying to eat them
-I love my playmat, I could look at Mr. Octopus all day long, he makes me smile too
-I'm kicking and flapping my arms non-stop
-At my last Dr. appt I was almost 11 pounds and 22 inches long - my 2 month is next week, I'm sure i've grown since then
-Last but not least, I'm still working on my nightime sleeping, I'm currently waking mom and dad a couple times a night :(

he has the cutest little grin! such a happy guy!
ReplyDeletei sent this link to my brother today and he says to tell you clark is a very cute baby :)
What a cutie! Can't wait to see this little guy!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!!!! miss ya'll! xoxo
ReplyDeleteloved meeting clark this past weekend and hanging out with yall! he is just precious! Watching him "play" with Mr. Octopus was too funny! Love yall!
ReplyDelete