Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Dad, Mom, Jordan, Brian and myself had a whirlwind of a weekend. We drove to Atlanta on Friday afternoon for the wedding of a dear family friend of ours (Jack Reed) and drove back to Charlotte Saturday night so that Jordan could move to NC State on Sunday morning. Although the weekend was jam packed, we had fun...

Checking out the Georgia Acquarium







Celebrating the Marriage of Jack and Carrie (this is a photo of Dad and Mark Reed - the Groom's Father - they've been friends since middle school)





And spending time with Jordy before she made the move to Raleigh


**On a side note** - we find out whether this little baby in my belly is a girl or a boy on Monday afternoon!

I'll leave you with an 18 week picture:

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Jennifer! I cannot wait to hear the news next Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I'm guessing BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete