Well, the cat is out of the bag, Brian and I are expecting a baby! Our little one is due on January 16, 2011. We are just thrilled to be bringing a new life into the world and cannot wait to meet our son OR daughter! Remember this post:
Mother's Day Recap... , well, we failed to mention that Mother's Day was extra special this year, it was the day we found out I would also be a mommy soon! Our families were both planning to come over for lunch that day, little did we all know, we ended up having big news to share. It was so special telling our families all at once. The variety of emotions seen from 8 different people at one time were fun to watch...tears of joy, squeals of excitement and we almost had a "fainter" from the shock and happiness! It was a special day that we will never forget.
Don't worry, I'll use this blog to post the oh so anticipated baby bump pictures and provide updates as the baby continues to grow and we start putting the nursery together. We look forward to sharing this journey with all of our friends and family.

This picture was taken on Mother's Day!
xoxo
YAY! YAY! I'm so excited for you two. You will be wonderful parents! :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for baby Morrison:) How perfect that you found out on Mother's Day...so special. Love you guys and can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER! I am so excited for you two and know that you will be absolutely fantastic parents!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Morrison's! You all will have the most beautiful strawberry blonde child in the world! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete